In order to attend Alumni Day you need to be a PAID member of the Alumni Association.
To check if you are a paid member:
- Go to https://ncgsalumni.org/database
- Search for your record. First and Last Name is normally sufficient.
- When the results come up, click on your First Name to view your record.
- The 5th line is Year Paid, this is the line that needs to be referenced.
- If there is a value here then you are a paid member. (It should be your actual year paid but with the database updates there are some odd numbers.)
- If this is blank then you are not a paid member.
- If it says that you are not a paid member:
- Your payment may not have been processed. If the payment was within the past day,please allow more time for it to be entered. The list is updated manually. If your payment was submitted more than a day ago, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible.
- If you have not paid, and would like to join, you can join online at this link https://ncgsalumni.org/gsaaform.html or you can bring 20 dollars when you come on Saturday!
- Check-in will occur Saturday morning. The Alumni Association Board is trying a new procedure to make the process quicker. Please screenshot your record prior to check-in. Ensure the information below is included in your screenshot.
Alumni Day: How to Check Your Membership